We want to bring a personal touch back to the practice of veterinary medicine. We believe the veterinarian should have a close relationship with their patients and owners so we can work together to ensure a long and happy life. We strive to educate our clients so that they can make the best decision for the quality of life of their pet and themselves. Every animal is unique and each has its own needs. We believe that exceptional care is not just on who provides it or what is done, but how it is performed and its integrity and honesty.
Dr. Jean Quaintance and Dr. Theresa Kaeser established Versatile Vets in 2017 together as partners to practice veterinary medicine in an unconventional way by coming to you. We offer affordable and comfortable care in your home and will also consult with you with any questions or concerns you might have. Our goal is to help you with any needs you have for you and your pet. We will work together as team to decide the best course of action for a long and happy life for your furry family members.
Why choose us?
- Less fear, stress and anxiety than going to a hospital.
- Family-orientated approach to veterinary care.
- We are a personable and reliable veterinary team.
- Convenient. We bring the vet to you.
- More flexibility in your busy schedule.
- Quality and compassionate care for all the stages of your pet’s life.
- Personalized attention for your pet based in their home environment.
- End of life care in an environment that is comfortable and familiar for you and your pet.
- The ability to work with local veterinary hospitals to ensure the best and most complete plan for the care of your pet.